photo via Damn Delicious
There are always those days when you can’t think of what to make for dinner. I’m here to help! Here are some go-to recipes compiled with the help of other moms. They’re simple recipes, and can be eaten over multiple nights. Some only require one pan/baking dish which is a major plus for me.
- Curried Chickpeas with Spinach: serve with rice or bread. Add some meat to it!
- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers: you can supplement the quinoa for ground turkey.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Vegan Burrito Bowl
- Balsamic Glaze Chicken & Vegetables
- Pasta Carbonara
- BLT’s with Avocado: you can convert into a salad or eat in a wrap
- Mushroom Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- Cobb Salad with Chicken
- White Bean Chili: you can tie in some chicken
- Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Tomato Basil Chicken Stew
- Salmon & White Bean Arugula Salad: or try with shrimp?
- Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
What’s your favorite go-to dinner recipe?