Fall is such a refreshing time of year, and I love taking advantage of the change in season. Here’s our fall bucket list!
- Have a fire pit with s’mores
- Take a trip to Homestead Gardens for apple cider donuts
- Drive through scenic VA and stop by a vineyard for some winetasting
- Pick apples & make an apple pie
- Pick pumpkins & carve!
- Read Halloween books: Ghosts in the House, Vampirina Ballerina, The Monsters’ Monster, Goodnight Goon, No Such Thing, Room on the Broom, The Pumpkin Smasher
- Make carrot cake for my birthday
- Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies + oatmeal raisin cookies + banana bread + + lots of soups & chili. Love this time of year for cooking!
- Make mulled wine
- Watch the big kids play soccer in the park and play along!
- Take a trip to the Zoo
- Museum + Pizza out
- Dessert date
- Watch Hocus Pocus + It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
What are your favorite fall activities??